€ 35.000 - € 50.000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
The LAS (Leadership Advisory Services Practice) Executive Assistant is a new position in the EA team at our client that will play a critical part in helping build this Firm by supporting the LAS Consultant in the Amsterdam office. The Executive Assistant’s (EA) primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to dedicated executive search consultants as well as assist other members of the office staff to balance the workload of the office, 32-40 hours per week.
The Executive Assistant’s (EA) primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to an LAS consultant, as well as assist other members of the office staff to balance the workload of the office. Responsibilities include:
- In accordance with the Firm’s brand standards, prepare all production work associated with executing an LAS assignment from start to finish, including qualifications packages for potential new projects, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and candidate and client correspondence;
- Close out completed projects and organize all material associated with the project in accordance with audit requirements;
- Work closely with colleagues (consultants and other EAs) and partners on LAS projects and help coordinate efforts and schedules, in an international working environment;
- Work closely with client organizations to schedule candidates for assessment interviews with clients, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions and any other LAS-related requirements;
- Ensure that clients are properly billed in accordance with any special terms; monitor accounts receivables; review monthly client billing worksheets and consultant corporate credit card statements for charges to be allocated to relevant projects;
- Manage and maintain consultants calendar and coordinate trip schedules, making all travel and associated arrangements, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions and any other LAS-related requirements;
- Prepare monthly expense reports and ensure accuracy of the allocation of client-related expenses;
- Provide assistance with additional office responsibilities, including but not limited to reception/front desk/switchboard coverage, supporting multiple consultants, document proofreading and quality assurance, client meeting preparation, special office projects, social functions and any other tasks identified by the office Administrative Manager on an ad-hoc basis.
The company has 57 offices in 30 countries around the world. It serves select clients, from major multinationals to emerging companies and non-profit organizations help address senior executive leadership requirements in boardrooms around the world. The Firm partners with companies to find CEOs, presidents/COOs and senior management teams, conducting more than 4,000 assignments each year. In addition to executive search, the Firm recruits exceptional directors and provides counsel on governance issues, assists boards in CEO succession planning, conducts management assessments of senior executives, and advises on board evaluations and effectiveness.
BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
- No 9:00 to 17:00 mentality. Working hours in consultation with your team;
- Salary: Max. € 3,800/month;
- Holiday allowance equal to 8% of the gross salary;
- In-house lunch;
- 26 days holiday per annum;
- EUR 42,50 contribution towards your personal health insurance;
- Life insurance for employees who work 30 or more hours per week for up to three times annual salary and a long-term disability insurance which will provide 75% of salary after 26 weeks of qualifying absence;
- Bonus Scheme – dependent upon the profitability of the Firm and individual performance in excess of expected high standards and team contribution;
- Pension contribution of 3.8% of your annual income.
- Bachelor level in education;
- Expert User of Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Experience coordinating complex logistics and projects with multiple stakeholders;
- 3+ years of project management or executive administrative assistant experience in a professional services environment is required;
- Excellent proofreading skills in Dutch and English needed for preparation of LAS reports;
- Strong analytical, communication, organization and writing skills;
- Experience working with a database is considered a significant asset;
- Ability to multi task and adapt to constantly changing priorities due to the ever-changing and fast-moving environment in which we operate;
- Capable of processing large volumes of work, often under pressure, within structured systems and to tight deadlines;
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to support colleagues and provide holiday cover for other EAs.
- Strong client orientation; inherent desire to deliver beyond the call of duty;
- Very strong organization and prioritization abilities;
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential communications and documentation;
- Endurance and the ability to stickhandle multiple conflicting priorities at once;
- Solid judgement; the ability to make sound decisions and work autonomously in the absence of constant supervision;
- Proactive; takes steps to prevent problems before they occur.