Depending knowledge and experience.
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks, we are currently recruiting a Field Test Engineer.
• Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests;
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client;
• Analyse and report all issues found during the tests;
• Use data logger information for problem analysis;
• Documentation and evaluation of testing results;
• Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities;
• Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test;
• periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone;
• Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests;
• Develop new test procedures;
• Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality;
• Collaboration in project teams.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
• Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics);
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing;
• Experienced and familiar with measurement technique;
• Good communication skills;
• Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics;
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
• Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch;
• Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.