€ 50,000 - € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Do you want to join a growing investment team as an Associate?
As an associate you will work closely with one of the Portfolio Managers to support his investment portfolio activities.
You will be responsible for the building and day-to-day monitoring of a focused public equity fund. You will be involved in screening, idea generation and due diligence with regards to potential opportunities. You are expected to independently conduct and supervise various investment and company analyses (e.g. valuation, industry and company specific analyses, environmental, social and governance factor analysis, strategy assessment and portfolio analyses).
Output includes helping in writing investment proposals, preparing presentations and presenting your results in investment committee meetings. Their due diligence and monitoring process requires taking the lead in preparing and participating in meetings with brokers, industry specialists, competitors and company executives.
An independent equity manager focused on generating superior returns through active ownership. They engage with the management teams of their investments and create value by encouraging good governance and sustainable business strategies. They have a strong alignment of interests with their clients in achieving long-term investment success.
- Excellent, clear and long term career perspective;
- International scope;
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A relevant Master’s degree (business, economics or finance);
- 2-3 years working experience in M&A, equity research, private equity or management consulting;
- Demonstrable affinity with/intrinsic motivation for investing and understanding of sustainability;
- Solid valuation and business analysis experience;
- Strong technical skills (proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg);
- Open and clear communicator;
- Fluency in spoken/written English.