Depending on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
For Signify (formerly known as Philps Lighting) we are looking for two experienced Developers Adobe Experience Manager. Starting date is as soon as possible. Unfortunately there is no time for visa procedures, so please only apply if you have an EU Visa. Freelancers are welcome to apply!
In this role, you have the opportunity to work in an experienced Agile team. Developing high standard solutions in a complex and challenging environment.
You are responsible for:
- Developing creative and maintainable solutions within existing Signify Digital Marketing landscape
- Extending and Improving experience for the end users of the Signify product’s website
You are a part of :
- A diverse (Onshore/Offshore) scrum team within the Signify IT Delivery organization
Signify is an international customization and solution centre for Professional Lighting Solutions in Europe, offering innovative indoor luminaries for offices, industry, healthcare and retail market segments. Solutions that are highly energy sustainable and enhance people’s life with light. The Engineering team operate in a make-to-order project environment, characterized by high order intake fluctuations, large product diversity and challenging projects. They take care that their product are fit into their manufacturing environment to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effective.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Good employee benefits
- Development opportunities, including a training budget and a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return)
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Apache Sling, HTL (Slightly)
- Web development - CSS preprocessing (Less)
- Web framework - JQuery - Event handlers & AJAX calls
- Web framework – JQueryUI
- Tools - Git - Basic usage
- Tools - Jenkins – Usage
- Tools - IntelliJ | Eclipse IDE
- Agile way of working
The focus in this role wil be in the front-end development.