Depends on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client DAF Trucks N.V. we are currently recruiting an On Board Diagnostics Engineer who wants to play a key role in developing the next generation diesel engines.
On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) is a precision-based technology embedded into PACCAR’s world-class diesel engines. A digital communication system provides a real-time snapshot of Engine and after treatment performance to aid service technicians during repair. On-Board Diagnostics is about making a global impact while examining the trade-offs between certification and robustness.
- Coordination of the After treatment OBD documentation & certification information;
- Communication with internal and external parties to ensure that defined standards are known, introduced and applied;
- Development & maintenance of tools to control, maintain and optimize processes and documentation;
- Develop and execute processes, procedure and working instructions to help the people do the right things at the right time with the necessary quality.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc.
DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre, we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks N.V. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Bachelor of Master degree on Automotive or Mechanical Engineering with an interest for documentation;
- Good MS-Office skills are mandatory;
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch if applicable;
- Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues;
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams;
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems;
- Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations.