Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s products?
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the machine output plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements, into a, within the current ASML production constraints, feasible machine- and module start plan for regular makes, such that all requirements will be fulfilled in time, in the, for ASML, most cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and processing the administration
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety stock), so in timees of changing environment the planning-method can be adjusted
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes (Valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job)
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and other setting and take action in case of discrepenacies
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with different departments to resolve them together with these departments
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Higher Technical College graduate in logistics or business
1-3 years experience in production planning (must have) knowledge of SAP (R3) ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment
- Structural, well organized team player
- Motivated and creative problem solver
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasio, a communicator, familiar with technology
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Knows how to achieve the impossible