Max. € 60,000
Logistics, Supply Chain
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines? Are you prepared to go out-of-your-way to support and service challenging complex warehouse processes and do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a dynamic and diverse setting? Then this position is a great opportunity.
The Quality Engineer/analyst is in the middle of different disciplines and coordinates quality related Warehouse issues. Quality issues are approached with regard to structure, processes and procedures as well as operational day-to-day business to assure progress from a quality point of view. Relevant other disciplines to interface with are production and supporting sections as supply chain, logistic, D&E and production engineering.
- Execute daily MRB for Warehouse and Clean bench issues
- Analyse Warehouse Q-data and relevant processes and take initiatives to solve issues structurally
- Support in case of (production) stagnation due to supplier-Q
- Lead and/or participate in Quality or process related improvement projects
- Monitor and continuously improve the performance of the total supply chain
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor in Logistics or Business Administration (2-3 years’ experience).
- Quality management systems and Q-methods/-techniques;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods;
- Familiar with warehousing, preferably in production logistic environment;
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes;
- Administrative experience (Microsoft Office);
- ERP knowledge (preferable SAP).
- Analytical skills, ask questions to find cause behind the cause;
- Has drive to improve and can convince others if necessary;
- Problem solving capabilities and can summarizing issues to the key message;
- Communicator/networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information;
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long-term quality development;
- Pro-active; open to change;
- Is analytical, structural and curious, continuous with present information;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team within a high-tech environment;
- Service orientated, good communication skills (English and Dutch language in word and writing is required).