€ 35.000 - € 50.000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
This exciting role is a great opportunity for both a starter as for an experienced supplier performance manager or operational buyer. You will have an important role in managing a set of suppliers and balancing the correct levels of inventory to ensure product availability in the MR Factory in Best.
You will be working in the Operational Procurement department of the Factory Best and you will foremost support the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). The Business Unit MRI is a leading supplier for imaging technology in Hospitals. MRI is one of the youngest and most innovative imaging technologies and is growing in applications but also in complexity of the systems and their acquisition techniques.
You work together with MPS planning, order desk and Shop Floor Control as well as with Supply Chain Team Leads and Procurement Engineers. Your team consists of six enthusiastic colleagues. You will report to the Team Lead Operational Procurement.
As Supplier Performance Manager, part of the MR Operations Supply Chain department, you partner across the supply chain to ensure material availability for a defined set of suppliers while minimizing both inventory and excess & obsolete stock.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Ensure sufficient supply of materials according to production requirements
• Place and track Purchase Orders (POs)
• Follow up on deliveries and monitor supplier delivery performance
• Manage inventory levels to stay within agreed targets
• Excellent relationship management both internally and externally
• Perform and report on supplier reviews
• Pro-actively drive supply chain improvements
• Connect to and manage different stakeholders in the supply chain (planning, production, suppliers, R&D, etc.)
• Prepare for and support the Daily Management operating rhythm and monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
• Process rejects in the factory and ensure swift turn-around.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or a Master in Supply Chain or Business Administration
• Highly proficient in Excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus
• A good communicator on different organizational levels in both English and Dutch
• Experience with a dynamic and highly technological supply chain is a plus
• Self-starting, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, don’t give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people
• Detail oriented, customer focused and service oriented
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Lean experience is considered a plus