€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a candidate who enjoys working both independently, as well as within a team. You should have a strong commitment to control the QHSE aspects of the project within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Assuring QHSE aspects in the projects
- Makes a project specific Q-plan
- Reviews all Customer (specific) specifications
- Support and monitor customer Q-processes, "representative" of the customer (Q-requirements) in the projects as reflected in the Q-plan
- Plays a central Q-role in the supply chain: Customer ßà Engineer ßà PQE ßà SQE ßàPurchase ßà Supplier
- Support in Quality Reviews/Inspections
- Support in the notification, resolution and reporting of Non Conformities and Customer Complaints
- Deliver Pro-active contribution in meeting the customer Q-requirements
- Play the central role as the customer representative in the set-up and execution of the Q-plan
- Deliver pro-active contributions to time, cost and quality improvements
- Customer approved Q-plan deliverables/reports and certifications
Our client is active in the global engineering business with focus on providing our clients with industrial products.
- Nice (young) team with motivated team members
- Attractive and challenging product and projects we are proud off
- Healthy and good atmosphere
- Career perspectives
- After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client
- Dutch (preferred), English (required, oral and written), French (nice to have).
- HBO level (by work experience or education),
- Technically skilled and interested (See Technical Requirements) by education or work experience.
• Basic knowledge of
- Controls and Electronics (Panels, Driver, Controls/PLC)
- Welding, NDO/Testing and Paint specifications
• Knowledge of
- Problem identification and solution methods: eg RCA, 8D, FMEA, Pareto analyzes.
- Interview and interview techniques
- International (oil and gas) standards and (ISO/CE) standards regarding product quality & safety
- Methods and techniques for the responsible presentation of results and findings: reports and presentations (eg powerpoint).
• Experience Requirements
- Oil and Gas Industry (preferred)
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Business processes