€ 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s newest product?
Support Production Planning is responsible for the logistical execution of the production orders, which are created to fulfil our production start plan (MPS), (service) forecast plan and other requirements.
- Responsible for the operational planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with minimum stock and work-in-progress. Executes production plan in consultation with the responsible production planner;
- Controls material availability based on the progress of one or more WorkCentre’s within the factory;
- Acts as a representative for all Production logistics departments in lean/progress meetings of one or more WorkCentre’s;
- Manages the logistics processes of the factory by initiating picking requisitions to the warehouse, monitoring the progress and processing the administration;
- Acts as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process. Process and solving of disturbances as second line support;
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottleneck work centres such that optimum use of resource and critical situations can be dealt with. Knowledge of different planning parameters (for example safety time, safety stock), so in times of changing environment the planning method can be adjusted;
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in improvement projects;
- Shows initiative and active input in improvement processes to improve delivery performance (valuable knowledge due to central position in processes by nature of the job);
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the material master data and other settings and take action in case of discrepancies;
- Reporting and communication: Anticipates on problems and communicates these problems with the different departments to resolve them together with these departments.
Context of the position
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of Wafer Scanners. The Production Logistics organization within the EUV Factory is concerned with the flow of material from supplier into the cleanroom. The Shift Support Production Planning department is responsible for the operational planning, execution and material staging the EF WorkCentre’s. The Shift Planner reports to the Production Logistics Team lead and works closely with specialists in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, Material Handling, Material planning, Product Lifecycle Management and Global Logistics Services. Shift planners represent the Production Logistics department in the lean/progress meetings of all WorkCentre’s and are working in a two shift operation schedule.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
MBO+/Bachelor graduate in logistics or business.
1 - 3 years, knowledge of SAP ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment
- Structural, well organized team player;
- Motivated and creative problem solver;
- Takes initiative in order to ensure production progress;
- Proactive person who is able to take ownership for the responsibilities of the department;
- Strong communicator with power of persuasion;
- Affinity with technology;
- Flexibility: ability to plan and set priorities.