€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you that team player that aspires a leading role in improving and implementing business processes, supporting systems and organizational structures in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment?
Facilitate and drive the (re-)design, build and implementation of ASML’s worldwide factory processes and supporting IT infrastructure (SAP), using a green-field approach. Work closely together with business process owners in representing all ASML’s factories and ensuring a to-be situation, that embodies considerable and embraced improvements for all stakeholders in the organization. Focus area is Install Operations
- Workshop leader during fit/gap
- Global project team members need to understand the scope of the project
- Prepare workshop materials (templates to-be documents, slides to run workshop)
- Explain the To Be process Flows
- Validate Gaps and gives scores for categories
- Advises on future business flow representations ( in line with Global TA) on end-to-end process level
- Support the team in finding alternative ways of working while keeping the score, or essence of the business process function within a SAP standard
- Coordinate with Subject Matter / Aspect owners/ Experts form ASML business departments
- Coordinates and aligns with local subject matter experts / reference teams/ regions from ASML Business Departments.
- Executes UAT’s
- Deliver Global to Be Process Handbook
- Fit-Gap list (Owner)
- Excel output File at Workshops
- Deliver test Scripts for UAT and ITC (Integrated Test Cycles)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor / Technical Business Administration / Business Process Management.
- 2-5 years of practical experience in large projects/programs and experience in implementation/improving business processes.
- Install experience in the field is a pre.
- Experience with manufacturing and logistic processes, preferably in a high-tech, low-volume assembly & test environment.
- Experience with supporting IT systems and their interaction with business processes in manufacturing (SAP).
- Preferably experience in system implementation / change management within production organizations and/or eager to learn in this area.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels.
- Strong communicator in Dutch (is a MUST) and English with strong presentation skills.
- Consultancy skills.
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, self-starting attitude.
- Change management competencies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to plan & prioritize. -Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Process oriented including proven experience or interest in business process modeling and its integration with information and application layers.
- Advanced application software skills, such as presentation, spreadsheet and word processing applications.