Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Arts, Consumer Goods, Media
Over deze vacature
From the initial idea and vision, to the final tested solution, the goal is to challenge yourself and your fellow developers to define successful concepts, models, designs and prototypes. Working areas include productive, high speed sheet-fed and continuous feed media handling systems, high-precision printhead and ink handling systems, print head positioning and motion systems.
As a Process Research Engineer you play a very important role in both research and production. Your main role is to translate design requirements into practical and theoretical supported engineering requirements. You will write the work to do into engineering plan and lead it towards regular production. The job is very versatile due to a mix of early to late phase projects and the maintenance support to the current product portfolio.
The Consumables Processes departments are, as part of the Océ R&D organization, responsible for the development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, print heads, etc.) to be applied in innovative prints systems.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Océ. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Excellent salary, traveling allowance
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
As our ideal Process Research Engineer you are:
- A professional Process Engineer with a Bachelor degree
- Knowledge about processing possibilities and material properties.
- Professional able to troubleshoot and propose on-demand solutions
- A team player.
- Analytical mindset during practical realisaton.