Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We are looking for a configuration engineer for Signify in Winterswijk. You will be responsible for specification, defining, validation and release of functional designs of device configurations and interconnection, for luminaires with smart and complex behaviour.
- Product development;
- Develop functional designs based on customized solutions into a detailed design specifying configurations and interconnections that meet the requirements;
- Responsible for testing and validating the functional designs in a bare functional modal;
- Responsible for planning of functional design and configuration activities in line with the overall project plan;
- Document functional designs, configurations and programming’s to complete Technical Product Documentation;
- Support release of (electrical) components and modules and support the release of the total system.
Signify Winterswijk is an international customization and solution centre for Professional Lighting Solutions in Europe, offering innovative indoor luminaries for offices, industry, healthcare and retail market segments. Solutions that are highly energy sustainable and enhance people’s life with light. The Engineering team in Winterswijk operates in a make-to-order project environment, characterized by high order intake fluctuations, large product diversity and challenging projects. They take care that their product are fit into their manufacturing environment to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effective. Daily contact with project teams within and outside the Winterswijk facility.
- Attractive salary according to Philips Labour Agreement;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Non-contributory pension plan;
- Employed by YER and seconded to Philips, with possibility to be hired by Philips after 2 years;
- Travel reimbursements;
- Development opportunities;
- Training opportunities.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor in Computer Science;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Is a team player with a service- and results mind set;
- Any level of skill in Hungarian language (nice to have).
- Creativity and Problem solving, to meet complex customer demands;
- Innovation, to proactively identify future functionality;
- Risk awareness, foresee malfunction due to human (production) error;
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and general device functionality;
- Knowledge how to read software or electrical information;
- Knowledge of any programming software e.g. visual basic;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio (preferred/ not necessary).
- Self steering/reliable;
- Careful and deliberate;
- Take ownership;
- Think Customer first;
- Continuous Improvement mind set.
Key points for ETO processes
"Within the ETO process the projects are very short and the variety can be very high (e.g. within 1 week 3 projects is not an exception). It is important that all these projects are produced first time right, on time, in production.
In the development process there is not much space for analyses. We are looking for someone who can work precise and independent."