€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced professional who has worked on the cross section between Finance, Supply chain management and Research? Are you used to work in a complex international environment? Are you used to work in a growth environment, in which your entrepreneurial and alliances experience are important?
As Process support you will partner with the Finance, SCM and Development team to help in aligning processes and clean up legacy models to enable fast growth in the next few years to support the BG to grow to the next maturity level.
Collaborate with the Finance, SCM and Development team, review existing administrative processes, get documentation up to date and help hands-on to get the team ready for SAP implementation.
The Process support role is a temporary assignment to help clean up incomplete documentation and processes on the cross section between Finance, SCM and Development. Examples of the required work is to clean up and complete documentation and processes around
- Hour registration in development
- New product introduction project spend registration (Out-of-pocket)
- System documentation for Inventory reporting
- Accrual process alignment between functions and accounting
- Master data review
The role serves as additional capacity to get through the transition from a legacy set up to the standard Philips Business System.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
This is a temporary assignment at Philips located in Best, nearby Eindhoven at least until 31-3-2019 with the possibility of an extension. You will be seconded by YER for the duration of the project.
- Hands on in Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience is pre
- Relevant work experience in either Finance, Accounting Project administration or general process improvement or operational processes
- Solid process knowledge of SCM, R&D and Finance processes
- Hands on experience in Excel is required
- SAP, Clarity and Microsoft outlook/office experience is pre
- ´Can do’ attitude using problem solving skills an ability to think creatively; takes ownership
- Customer orientation