€ 4,500 - € 6,000 gross a moth
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to deliver transformational projects with global impact, supporting our journey towards a consistent, harmonized service experience for our healthcare customers.
You are responsible for;
- Provide direct support to the transformation work stream in order to localize and assure adoption of best practice processes in line with PEPF;
- Assure Change Management Deliverables per Program/Market/Business/Function are delivered on time in full to enable a leader-led transformation, escalating when appropriate;
- Accelerate Transformation and enable knowledge sharing to assure change management, communication and learning needs are effectively addressed in line with Global Design and Market requirements;
- Perform change impact analysis and localization creating transparency on change effort anticipating risks and roadblocks;
- Support Organizational readiness assuring a successful handover to standing organization during Continuous Improvement phase.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Temporary position for 6 months with possible extension. YER contract with secondment to Royal Philips NV
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways;
- Frequently interacts with management and or functional peer group managers;
- Support a program or project across business, markets, functions;
- Deliver outcomes through others;
- Change Management, empathy & Interpersonal skills;
- Influencing skills;
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors;
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise;
- Local Scope within Markets with low/ medium level complexity to problem solving;
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments;
- Degree in Business Required; Master’s Degree preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Transformation, and/or Continuous Improvement and/or Change Managemen;
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Experience in managing change across Large Scale Projects;
- Fluent in English.