Max. € 60,000/€ 60
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Your challenge will be to manage and organize the credit collection activities for Philips customers in the Philips Direct Export organisation in order to minimize the outstanding receivables. Your scope will include customers in the Middle East, Africa, India Subcontinent and Latin American region. You will work together with other collectors with each a dedicated regional scope.
The Benelux Credit & Collections team is responsible for cash collections, risk management and credit control activities for all relevant Benelux Royal Philips organizations. The international and diverse team is working close together with the finance directors, sales- and operations- teams of all Philips organizations in the Benelux. Credit & Collections is part of the Philips Accounting Operations organization at the heart of Philips Finance.
Coordinating and following through on collecting payments, due collections plans, reducing past due by performing portfolio management activities for your customer accounts, including:
- Execution of system initiated collection activities;
- Analyse and monitor delinquent account balances, including effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or potential written-off;
- Contacting clients with past due balances in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises;
- Reporting any disputed invoices with reasons for disputes;
- Perform customer account reconciliation including managing cash application for clearing customer payments and credit items directly on customer accounts;
- Support and develop accounts receivable process improvements and master data quality.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Challenging temporary position for an experienced B2B collection specialist! You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips or you will work as a freelancer.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or master degree in business economics, law or related area;
- A professional candidate with a collections background in business-to-business collections with a customer service mind-set;
- Is pro-active and shows determination to achieve excellent results;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Challenges the status quo;
- Fluent in English (Arabic would be considered as a big plus);
- Experience in working with Excel (Vlookup and Pivot tables);
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles required;
- SAP or similar ERP accounting application experience preferred;
- Experience within the healthcare or medical manufacturing industry is beneficial;
- Experience in working with collection software a plus, not required.