€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Best, YER is recruiting a Mechanical Engineer.
As the Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical, electrical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
The focus will be on optimizing the current design by improving the reliability of MR products. Second focus area will be on ensuring production continuity by driving from start to end supplier change requests and find solutions for the end of life of components. Final focus area will be on investigating customer complaints and finding solutions by driving engineering changes.
- Work in a team with mechanical, electro and system engineers;
- Have interactions with suppliers on product design, produce-ability, product quality and cost;
- Work on a diversity of components in the MR Scanner. In this role as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electro-mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams;
- Overall ownership in making the changes happen;
- Specialist in DfX, e.g. design for product cost, warranty, instability, reliability;
- Breakdown of specifications into detailed specifications;
- Document development efforts for the (electro)mechanical subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project;
- Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
We are looking for
- Someone with a master or bachelor (HBO) Degree in mechanical/mechatronics engineering;
- Disciplined team worker. Ability to work independently and to act pro-actively;
- Support selection of critical components and technologies;
- Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues;
- Experience with document control systems (e.g. Agile, Clearquest, Windchill);
- Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential and that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished;
- Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation;
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards;
- Knowledge of Pro/Engineer and WindChill;
- Previous experience in Healthcare is a plus, as well as a green belt education.