€ 60,000 - € 80,000, € 60 - € 80
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach, guide and advice on change management strategies in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a Strategy team that is responsible for strategic improvements in our Development & Engineering environment.
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Contributes in defining:
- Change management approach
- Roll-out/implementation strategy
- Communication plan
- Be the sparringpartner to help and reflect on the approach
- Manages the complex stakeholder field
- Help to coordinate and align the different workstreams through the workstream coordinators
- Focus on the people aspect of the change. Be the ears and eyes and bring this back to the team
- Signal and highlight resistance and impact of the change
- Design and implement method to track progress of the program
- Bring structure within the program (f.e. team composition, scope, identify dependencies)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement/transformation projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.