Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by driving engineering improvements and are you able to translate this into a simulation process and data management (SDM) implementation and deployment that allows ASML to take full advantage of simulation?
Your job mission is to co-develop, implement, deploy and maintain the SDM system at ASML in close co-operation with the internal customer and the solution team.
As High Performance Computing SDM developer you will develop, implement, deploy and maintain the SDM environment used to manage the simulations executed on the HPC setup. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize the ease of use and integration of simulation workflows with the SDM tool. You will work closely together with the HPC system engineers and application support specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize application manageability. You will be part of the develops team for HPC and HPDA and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
- Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for the SDM setup;
- Train simulation experts at ASML to use the provided solution;
- Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
- Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
At least master level or equivalent in computer science and/or engineering.
Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as SDM developer in an engineering environment;
- Scripting and web development;
- Linux, webservers;
- Databases, MySQL querying;
- Deployment in a HA Linux environment;
- Team center PLM
- Experience with running simulations yourself on HPC clusters is a pre;
- Highly motivated team player;
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude;
- Vision and opinion;
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving;
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.