€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
New position! To be a technology leader, ASML needs to recruit, develop and maintain the best people. For that, ASML needs creative and successful HR solutions. Are you a HR professional who wants to start or continue his/her career at one of the biggest HR departments in Tech and who wants to add value to these HR solutions? I'm looking for you!
The HR Analyst will be part of the WW HR Processes and Information team, whose mission is to develop and support HR process execution enabled by technology. HR P&I is the functional owner of the main HR systems (e.g. HR4U) and is responsible for worldwide HR reporting and analytics.
The Analyst will ensure an generalist role within the team, supporting specifically:
- HR Core systems & integration: scope Employee & Org management data: functional maintenance, definition and implementation of improvements, generic testing activities;
- (Complex) Ticket handling to HRIS vendor(s);
- Data entry/corrections – mass data changes;
- Data quality assessments and improvements;
- Processing of (complex) organizational changes in systems;
- MyTalent: Support routine maintenance core data MyTalent, interface monitoring and data quality;
- Support/back up colleagues during peak moments in various HR Processes (performance, compensation, reorganizations);
- Support key users with internal improvement initiatives and cross sector projects, both system as well as change management related;
- GDPR/Privacy related activities.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
For this position, you bring:
- A Bachelor's degree (HBO) in a relevant field;
- Several years of working experience in the field of HRIS (other IT) in an international environment;
- Experience with handling complex (HR) data and preferably HR processes;
- Proven knowledge/experience with IT applications (e.g. SAP) & integrations;
- Very good knowledge of Excel;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Hands-on approach;
- Highly structured, focused, methodical in approach;
- Comfortable in taking ownership of controls and processes and communicating to colleagues.