€35,000 - €50,000 bruto per jaar
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For DAF Trucks, YER is recruiting a Managed Dealer Inventory (MDI) Specialist - Germany
Within the MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) department you are responsible for the stock availability for about 55 dealers spread out over Europe.
- You have daily contact with the dealer part managers to optimize their stock levels, support them with processing stock, and order suggestions ;
- You analyse and advise dealer(groups) and provide improvement proposals;
- You regularly visit dealers (10% of your time). During these visits, you provide training to part managers, present to higher management to convince them about the logistic and commercial benefits of your proposals and suggestions. You also provide feedback regarding their performance on the MDI metrics;
- You are the point of contact for dealers, DAF offices (in multiple countries) and the marketing and sales department to support all MDI related topics in order to reach DAF’s and the dealers targets;
- You perform improvement projects to increase the quality of the suggestions and increase the efficiency of the department.
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division, Renton US. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR branded parts for DAF truck applications and TRP branded parts for other manufacturers of trucks, semi-trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centres (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow. Within PPE PACCAR Parts Operations is responsible for stock control and distribution of DAF and TRP parts to independent DAF dealers in Europe. Within Parts Operations, MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) supports Dealers to maintain and improve their stock management to reach our mutual goal of a high stock availability for the end customer. The MDI Analyst supports the dealer to make sure that the right parts are available and the trucks stay on the road.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- We are looking of candidates with a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, logistics or commerce;
- You are fluent in English, German (Dutch or additional languages are a pre);
- You have strong analytical skills and you have experience with processing data;
- You recognize organization structures, cultures and processes at sales offices and dealers and act upon this;
- Looking for efficiencies and being pro-active is second nature to you;
- You are an outstanding communicator and you are able to sell MDI and MDI suggestions to the market.