€ 60,000 - € 70,000, € 60 - € 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to join a Design organization, which interfaces with all of the Philips businesses while driving customer experience innovation. With ‘dare to care’ being our headline, we not only provide great design content, but beyond this inspire and challenge the company with providing reachable foresight, in pursue of our company’s vision to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our consulting team. The ideal candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team representing a full range of design capabilities to drive the delivery of our broad based consulting assignments. Our main focus is with healthcare customers that are seeking transformative solutions. Typical projects are:
- Clinical department redesign
- Interior design innovations
- Service design explorations
- Enterprise master planning
- Customer engagement sessions using co-create and design thinking methods
You are responsible for:
As Project Manager you scope, plan and manage the execution of project and/or program activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the design business partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Your main focus is on orchestrating the design delivery towards solutions for healthcare providers, using design thinking to improve patient experience, clinical workflow and operational outcomes.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Clarify and align project goals, create comprehensive project plans, get stakeholder buy-in;
- Organize the resources to be used and specify the quality standard in the processes;
- Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables. Monitor vendor performance, remain on top of budget and ensure corrective actions as needed;
- Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset;
- Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics.
You are part of:
Philips Design, established in 1925, and one of the longest-established design organizations in the world. It has studios across the globe – in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Cambridge (US), Eindhoven, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Shanghai and Singapore – and a creative force of 450 professionals. We create the future identity for the portfolio and execute this through projects, guidelines and final design specifications.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Typically, 10+ years of relevant working experience, owning/leading projects from idea through implementation with evidence of business impact. Ideally in either a multi-disciplinary design consultancy, interior or architectural design practice or retail design environment. Experience in construction & real estate renovation projects is an advantage
- Profound know-how of project management knowledge areas and processes. Preferably Project Manager Professional (PMP) or similar certified;
- A strong performance track. Learning agility present: fast learner, impact through teamwork and a strong dose of self-reflection. Able to deal with complexity and develop and realize the winning plan
- Key functional competences include the 10 Project Management Institute® knowledge areas, plus change and lean management
- Key behavioral competences include business insight, balance stakeholders, direct work, ensure accountability, build effective teams and nimble learning
- Start date: 12-Nov-2018; End date: 31-Dec-2018 (option to extend further in 2019); Work hours per week: 16 (might be more)