€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Our client is the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications and is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries. At the moment we are recruiting for a temporary Treasury Analyst for their Treasury department.
The treasury department is responsible for managing the company’s financing position (debt and equity). Our main goal is to monitor, manage and secure the company’s financial positions in its broadest aspects.
Liquidity headroom and solvency are key aspects for a treasury department. Cash-, foreign exchange-, interest rate-, commodity and credit risk management are important tasks in order to manage the financial risks. Treasury is linked with the external financial world (share, bondholders, banks and other lenders) and responsible for the internal funding of the business.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Control the investment of the company’s available liquid assets, ensuring low risk and maximum return by: managing and maintaining, daily cash pools and placing short term cash surplus on deposits with banks. Assisting in the cash forecasting process and provide advice in the field of cash management, foreign exchange, commodity risk and money markets when required;
- Review cash pooling structures in light of the changes in the business structure, implementing the internal financing structures by providing inter-company loans and arranging capital contributions where required;
- Initiate and execute specific analysis when required by business situations and/or issues, monitor currency exposure and perform hedge effectiveness tests in line with policy requirements;
- Provide advice/support in the field of parent guarantees, bank guarantees and LCs;
- Assist the Group Treasurer in the management of the short term liquidity in a prudent manner, optimizing the interest income and expense and minimizing the balance sheet and in long term financing and re- financing (HY Bonds and related derivatives) projects.
Our client is a leading High Tech organisation. They are the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications and there driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.
This position starts as a temporary position for at least 6 months, with the possibility of an extension. You will receive a secondment via YER for the duration of this assignment.
- Master (pre) or Bachelor in Business Administration; Finance and Accounting or Banking, English fluent both written and spoken;
- Junior to Medior profile 2-5 years’ experience within Finance & Control;
- A team player with leadership qualities, at the same time able to work independently;
- Excellent communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external parties. Computer skills Excel and SAP;
- Proactive and hands-on attitude to work, ability to handle multiple tasks, analytical skills and strategic orientation;
- Experience with Treasury is not required (we are not looking for a Treasury specialist). You should have some affinity with Treasury;
- Available to start as from 1th of December.