Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The VarioPrint i300 project concerns a high volume industrial printer. The project is in the process of upscaling production and continuously expanding and improving performance. The Lead Customer Program (LCP) is intended to learn from the installed base and to employ this knowledge into R&D program.
To expand two teams of Physicists within this project we are looking for:
- Experimental Physicists (Master level);
- Experimental Tester/Physicist (Bachelor).
Candidate will work in small teams of Physics Researchers in a large R&D project. If you like to work in a very dynamic environment, this is the place to be.
Most important and critical tasks
- Assist in quality assurance and feedback from newly build and installed engines;
- Assist in transforming LCP to a regular program;
- Assist in R&D product development to verify and validate added functionality;
- Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems.
The Consumables, Processes departments are, as part of the Océ R&D organization, responsible for development of printing (imaging) processes and consumable materials (inks, toners, print heads, & hellip) to be applied in innovative print systems.
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Who are we looking for?
- Have a MSc in Physics or a BSc in Applied Physics and experience as Researcher, Quality Engineer or Tester within a high-tech Industry, in a high-tech product development environment;
- Have the following professional skills: experimentalist, affinity with data analysis;
- Preferably some programming experience (MatLab, Python);
- Strong team players, self-reliant and have strong communicative skills;
- Have profound knowledge - verbal and in writing - of English, Dutch language is preferred.