Depending on background and experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Hyster-Yale, we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Cost Engineer for the Global Supply Chain (Market Intelligence) department in Nijmegen. In this position you will report to the Cost Engineering Manager
Working in this position, you will be responsible to set up Hyster-Yale’s cost engineering activities in Europe. Together with the purchasing and engineering departments, you will be responsible for lowering cost prices of current and future product lines. Your responsibilities and activities exist of:
- Developing Cost Modelling Tools in order to mature cost estimating skill and support target cost initiative;
- Developing Material Cost tables;
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for cost modelling tools & processes;
- Leading cross-functional global teams in identification of cost drivers and develop parametric cost models;
- Leading team in order to evaluate and implement cost modelling capacity;
- Developing expertise in value engineering process;
- Supporting category teams during negotiations.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. is a leading, globally integrated, full-line lift truck manufacturer offering a broad array of solutions aimed at meeting the specific materials handling needs of customers’ applications.
- · Serving the materials handling industry for over 80 years;
- · Strong team of long-term executives and managers with global experience;
- · 20 manufacturing operations in 12 countries.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to work as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client Hyster-Yale. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
We are looking for candidates that possess:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Manufacturing engineering or industrial technology;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in field of Manufacturing/Engineering;
- Project Management skills;
- Strong language skills- excellent business English;
- Planning/organization/communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and visible skills in analysing cost structures;
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to work under own initiative;
- Intermediate level IT skills with regard to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.