Max. € 80/hr, € 90,000/year
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
You manage the manufacturing organization in order to achieve long and short term the Quality, Delivery and Cost targets while maintaining a safe work environment. You ensure the required production capacity and capabilities put in and adjusting the appropriate organization with capable staffing. You ensure the maintenance of equipment and tooling and drive innovation and continuous improvement according to the lean manufacturing principles.
- Daily management of a 3-shift operation, Quality Cost Delivery responsibility;
- Submit ideas to improve the efficiency;
- Deal with several activities and projects simultaneously, without losing overall control.
Our client is a leading company in the industrial automation. They make products and deliver services for factory-, proces- and machine-automation, the manufacturing and health-industrie.
- This is a temporary role for 4-6 months;
- ZZP: max. € 80 per hour;
- Detachering: max. € 90,000 per year.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business/Engineering;
- Experience within a high tech (electronics/automotive) Manufacturing environment is a plus;
- Proven experience in leading a group of shift leaders/engineers;
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles and Tools;
- Knowledge of business and organizational processes;
- Experience with working and communicating with other cultures;
- Knowledge of Environmental and Safety guidelines;
- Ability to think strategic and act hands on;
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members to realize objectives;
- Keywords: creative, safety-, quality- and result oriented, cultural awareness, critical.