€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client YER is recruiting a Reliability Engineer.
Most important and critical tasks
The reliability engineer is responsible for getting the appropriate investigation program in place and executed with respect to demonstrating the reliability of M10UVG print head towards M3 level. For this the actions as described in the FMEA report needs to be executed and analysed. Reliability testing will be done on complete print head in its operating environment (engine testing, lifetime test set up), as well as in dedicated stressed environments (HALT/HAST). Depending on the outcome, investigation program may have to be updated and the reliability engineer should be capable of defining this updated program. For this, discussion with the M10UVG sub functions, delivering the print head parts and processes is necessary. Also, discussion is needed if these sub functions should perform reliability testing on their parts themselves.
Your main accountabilities are:
- Draw up various plans
- You are responsible for the planning and the organization of the project
- Organizing and commissioning various test including fixing the materials, persons, test setups and software
- The team consists of the coach, the reliability engineer and a laboratory technician. The lab technician is controlled by the reliability engineer.
A global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services.
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities. You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate has a Bachelor or Master in physics (chemistry, chemical or mechanical Engineering is also possible), PhD in a similar education is also allowed;
- At least one year proven experience as a reliability engineer in a high-tech/R&D environment;
- To be successful the candidate is independent, hands on, socially sensitive, self-starting.