Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
<P>Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program. This program is set out to unlock the company’s full potential, turning them into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company. </P>
Ultimately it is all about achieving excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in our markets. To achieve this goal we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best practices and to become a true plug and play organization. Our Marketing and Sales business transformation portfolio is focused on strengthening our commercial capabilities in the markets and business groups of Philips.
We are redesigning our organization, improving our processes & systems and last, but definitely not least, creating a winning team by living our behaviors and building capabilities for the future.
Managing the Program Management Office for our Marketing Transformation Management program will mean:
- Working closely with the overall Marketing Transformation Leader, Workstream- and Deployment Managers across the business and markets to ensure the €multi-million program delivers its objectives, on time, to scope and within budget;
- You will manage and ensure the coordination across its various work streams in line with an integrated plan;
- Drive the overall program and project planning, changes, risks, issues, budget and deliverables Having the ability to install and analyze the indicators of PM processes (scope, planning, cost, benefits, resources risks etc) in any of the sub-projects including the change control process;
- Ensure effective and efficient program team engagement model by setting up and maintaining a clear governance structur';
- Manage the program operating rhythm – implementing the drumbeat schedule across the program governance from Executive sponsors to the workstream/project reviews;
- Coach and guide Program office, including Change Management, Finance, HR and Communication; implementing and optimizing best practices to drive efficiencies and transparency.
You will be working in a matrix environment, with a global team. This will mean you need to:
- Identify, combine, unify and coordinate various processes/activities across the program and manage the interdependencies – to form the whole. ;
- Identify areas that are not connected- and where appropriate, connect them;
- Demonstrated a strong competence in stakeholder and communication management. The program works and liaises with several of our leadership teams, you have to be concise, factual and present the seemingly complex in a simple way.
- Demonstrable track-record of delivering on time, to budget, and delivering the outcomes desired;
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep project on track/ensure positive outcomes;
- Team leader and player who can collaborate with and support the program team.
- Managing and delivering sustainable change - experience in implementing new processes and scaling up to achieve lasting results;
- Excellent inter-personal , communication and leadership skills;
- Strong communicator who is able to work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
Drive Operational Excellence:
- Able to show an understanding and demonstrate the application of lean methodologies and daily management to help support the execution of programs and manage their performance.
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
This role can be done as a freelancer or you will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Master degree
- Project Management accreditations (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA)
- Experience 7-10 years on large business transformation projects (manage a complex business change / program environment, geographically spread global programs.)
- Experience in a marketing environment is a big plus
- Financial acuity – management accounting skills highly desirable but not essential
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills (working with / presenting to C- suite)
- Solid working knowledge of Philips, the HealthTech strategy and our Philips Business System
- Experienced, trained and certified in project management methodology, techniques and tools with the ability to work with program tracking tools (MSProject), and ensure their correct use by the rest of the program team
- Operating in a matrix environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Knowledge and experience in Lean methodologies
- Experience in Marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage