Max. € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Effectively lead the electrical side of projects and manage the technical support to all the other departments on controls, instrumentation and electrical subjects, fulfilling the company targets in terms of technical performances and schedule. Is this your goal as E&I Engineer? Then YER is looking for you!
- Effectively lead and manage projects on electrical ensuring that milestones are kept;
- Responsible for schedule and planning for electrical systems related development projects;
- Advise commercial department on quotations regarding electrical (checking specifications, writing technical parts of the offer, etc.);
- Central person to be addressed concerning knowledge of electrical distribution (low- and medium voltage), isolators/breakers/switch gear, transformers/transformer protection , generators/ generator protection and control, motors and motor drives.
- Design electrical circuits from customer and/or internal specifications and produce panel layouts, cable lists, circuit diagrams, loop sheet diagrams and items lists using AutoCAD;
- Work directly with external vendors, perform factory acceptance testing and support installation and validation of systems in the field;
- Preparing material costing from customer and/or internal specifications and be able to liaise with customers and be willing to attend meetings and site surveys;
- Ensure the data exchange between other engineering groups and other ATH departments, especially with the field service organization and commercial teams;
- Responsible for technical matters regarding electrical switching materials, generators, transformers, cabling and instrumentation;
- Writing technical specifications, engineering reports.
Our client is a heavy-duty gas turbine specialist.
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client. you will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- B.Sc: starter with affinity for electrical designing;
- MTS: >8 years’ experience in design of electrical systems for industrial machines, Autocad, Eplan, or similar drawing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Self starter;
- Able to work under pressure and to set priorities;
- Team player;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Please contact me for more information.