€ 60000 - € 70000, € 70000 - € 80000, € 60 - € 80
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies? Would you like to work in an international environment? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the Customer Support (CS) department at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
As the HR Business Partner for CS HVM Europe you work closely together with employees and management in The Netherlands, France, Germany, Ireland and Israel. You provide solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You plan, facilitate, and assess our HR policies and manage activities during the yearly HR cycle. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your business line.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
1. Strategic Partner
- Strategic owner of the CS HVM People Strategy;
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues;
- Strategic workforce plans & development.
2. Change Agent
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings;
- Enhancing management/team development;
- Assisting in change initiatives.
3. Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring;
- Run the HR Calendar – like our Performance Cycle;
- Development plans;
- Managing risks, ethics and safety.
4. Operational Expert
- Compensation & Benefits related topics;
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy;
- Support of HR Director CS HVM;
- HR data & dashboards.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies;
- You have minimal 7 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise;
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic;
- Culturally savvy, you have either worked in an international environment with different cultures or your worked abroad Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently;
- Able to step out of your comfort zone.