Depending on knowledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For our Client TNO Integrated Vehicle Safety based in Helmond we are looking for a junior Vehicle Control Engineer with 0-3 years of experience.
The Integrated Vehicle Safety research group develops systems and functions for automated vehicles. Think of, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and (semi) automated driving. The activities consists of both high level ADAS features and low level control, state estimation, control prototyping, testing, and simulation and modelling. In your position as a Control Vehicle Engineer junior, you contribute to projects in this field.
OEMs and TIERs recognize TNO all over the world as a valuable knowledge partner with unique expertise, tools and facilities. The activities within the research department Integrated Vehicle Safety focus on improving the functional safety of vehicles and prevent human fatalities and severe injuries by developing integrated safety solutions that are robust and reliable under all circumstances.
Within the department Integrated Vehicle Safety (IVS) of TNO, we work with an integral approach op topics related to Automated Driving and Cooperative Mobility. Multiple disciplines like Vehicle Dynamics, Control System Design, Tire Modelling and Simulation, Human Body Modelling, Environmental Perception, V2V & V2X Communication, etc. work together to enhance vehicle and traffic safety and mobility, and minimize possible consequences of a collision.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client TNO. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience;
- 25 free to spend holidays per year;
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization;
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle;
- Good pension scheme;
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time;
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life;
- An open culture and clear communication;
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions.
- Technical University (MSc), Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Systems and Control;
- Specialization vehicle mechatronics; and experience with ROS is an asset;
- Relevant working experience is an asset, but not strictly necessary;
- Hands-on experience with real mobile robotic or automotive systems;
- Experience in model based development of control algorithms on simulation level as well as real-time implementation and testing in prototype vehicles (using Matlab/Simulink and dSpace and preferably ROS);
- Experienced with the integration of mechatronic systems in prototype vehicles;
- Experience in a University Racing team is an asset;
- Experienced with testing and/or evaluation of road vehicles and knowledge of relevant sensors;
- Experience with distributed version control software, e.g. Git - Proven experience of working in a (project);
- Pro-active, able to work independently, well organized, team oriented and result driven;
- Convincing communication skills, good understanding of related fields;
- Good knowledge of the English language, German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel (for customer visits or testing).