Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
Can you design the future of ASML in the area of IAM? We are looking for an IAM engineer who is able to maintain, improve and implement Identity and Access Management solutions.
You will ensure that the correct IAM solutions are chosen and implemented, in line with business and IT roadmaps. You are part of a team responsible to deliver an agreed service level in the IAM domain. Besides the operational side the team is also responsible for lifecycle management activities and implementation of innovative solutions.
- Manage ASML Worldwide IAM environment, based on NetIQ eDirectory, Microsoft Active Directory and Microfocus Access Management in a 7x24 environment;
- Coordinate enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams that are outsourced to a third party;
- Knowledge in how the IT infrastructure is used by the organization;
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process and in line with IT security policies;
- Solve 3rd line incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude;
- Supporting activities like reporting and documentation;
- Propose and discuss improvements and new ideas with the Solution/Domain Architects;
- You ensure timely and clear communication, information and knowledge with stakeholders;
- Share responsibility and make use of expertise of others;
- Focus on results while ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge is a must.
- Minimal 5 year experience within Identity & Access Management domain;
- Minimal 5 year experience in designing and implementing Access and Authorization solutions, preferably in a large multi-national environment;
- Technical skillset; experience with NetIQ, GDS, Active Directory, Red Heat Directory Services, PKI, Microfocus Access Management and Microfocus Multifactor Authentication;
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Experience with IT Security frameworks and methodologies;
- Experience with defining and implementing non-IAM specific requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility.
- Good communication and presentation skills (selling the solution);
- Team player;
- Good documentation skills with the ability to write solution proposals, designs;
- Ability to write and contribute to IAM policies, best practices and strategy documents;
- Ability to deliver high quality and value-added advices, based on accurate and objective interpretation of needs, of the internal and/or external stakeholders;
- Ability to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others;
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills;
- Ability to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision;
- Ability to learn from mistakes and focus on continuous improvement.