Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. Your primary focus will be data-analysis. You are also responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
- Give support to Manufacturing New Product Introductions;
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements;
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC);
- Give input and maintain the NPI project planning;
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions;
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within NPI-processes;
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes;
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt);
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development;
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms;
- Minimum disturbances (max. Yield) within production in cooperation with team leads, trouble-shooters and development;
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business within production/systems.
Factory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team that is responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS. You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics;
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.);
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices;
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified;
- Six sigma/SPC;
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise;
- A result driven and quality driven approach;
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).