€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Research & Development
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an Algorithm developer for the IntelliSpace Cognition product of the Digital Cognitive Diagnostics venture.
We are developing a software medical device to assess the cognition of patients. We are using algorithms to analyze the input that patients deliver through multiple cognitive tests. The product will be incrementally extended through Agile development following the HealthWorks QMS.
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience with cloud computing;
- Relevant experience with machine learning / deep learning;
- Relevant experience with TensorFlow or other machine learning frameworks.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in productizing algorithms in software;
- Back-end experience: Python (required), Java (preferred), Scala (nice to have), C++ (nice to have);
- Highly experienced in test driven development.
- Skills to define and document algorithm requirements from a team of algorithm experts;
- An interest and preferable working experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)Interest in joining a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site team;
- Problem solving mindset, strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills;
- Fulltime available on-site (HTC).