Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic/electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline?
Your job mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain various electronics concepts and products, such as sensors, actuators, (programmable) printed circuited board assemblies, cabling, connection panels, communication links and electronics racks, for existing and new ASML products.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Architect within the Electronic Department (EDEV) is responsible for the following:
- Act as the EDEV representative in a multidisciplinary design team;
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department;
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture, of sensor electronics related modules and of electrical infrastructure;
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders;
- Make work breakdown and planning for the various measurement electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers;
- Maintain knowledge and roadmap concerning the Stage Electronics within the ASML products;
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap;
- Act as a technical coach for other designers;
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as architect and/or designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications;
- Knowledge of- and experience with: definition and realization of sensor or actuator & measurement systems;
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software, optics and mechatronics.
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language);
- Affinity with physics, mechanics and/or mechatronics is a plus.