Max. € 80.000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Arts, Consumer Goods, Media
Over deze vacature
Leads the industrialization process within the integral cost price (C), delivery time (T) of the product, and quality doc documentation (Q). This is done by setting up a framework plan from within the R&D project, together with production and steering on progress of preparation and release of documentation. It also involves designing the supply chain of the product together with purchasing, and drawing up the requirements from this supply chain for product /module/part development. In the end, you guide the quality of documentation and its structure, so it can be well received by manufacturing, service department and suppliers. This role requires project management and leadership skills, good communication with partners within and outside of the company. And there are plenty of opportunities to yourself.
- NPI lead R&D industrialization lead and responsible for the release of the Product Documentation Package (PDP) and change management (process) of New Product Introduction (and/or hardware releases) to M&L/S&S;
- Works in close together with project manager from R&D as well M&L and leads the INC-team (Industrialization Committee) in which all disciplines from M&L, R&D and S&S are represented;
- Works together in close cooperation within R&D development team from early stage to late stage (maintenance and product releases);
- Identifies which are the critical parts;
- Industrialization and influence design/engineering choices that are critical for industrialization;
- Define the commercial items together with the other directories (BU, M&L, S&S);
- Responsible for implementation of the top structures and setup of the corresponding interrelation plan.
High-tech organization in Venlo.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor in mechanics or electrical;
- Feeling with hardware engineering and interest in processes and methods;
- Project management ("plan and organise");
- Experienced leader;
- Good communication skills;
- Quality driven;
- Project working methods;
- Monitoring from processes;
- Configuration management;
- Change management;
- PLM systems;
- Leading of the Industrialization team;
- Responsible for realization Industrialization plan planning;
- Leading the Change Process in the Project;
- Leading a industrialization Team incl. Toko engineers (6-8 people).