Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For this position, we are in need of someone who can start very soon, at least before the end of this year! You will work from the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
In this role, you will work for Philips to support in Data Migration documentation such as Data Requirements Specification and other topics. The BMSS program is working on three migrations in very short succession. You will also support the Business Information Expert of the product domain with 'What If Analysis' in SAP and effects on the BMSS tool Apttus.
Your key areas of responsibilities include:
- Freeze scope for data migration with the business: Source systems and objects, Relevancy rules, data object ownership matrix completed by business;
- Design and validate value set mapping with business, incl. transformation, harmonization rules with support of DME and experts;
- Validate and drive data cleansing and preparation based on rules by BIEs and orphan data/construction, engaging with business and BPEs who are the owner of the data;
- Create data migration documentation preparation: carries-out data quality check before load.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including a training budget and a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return);
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Apttus, SAP SD, MM (KMAT + VC), Salesforce;
- Data domains: Product master data, pricing master data, transactional data in business processes;
- At least three years of experience in Data Migration projects (mapping, creating data migration documentation, data quality checks, etc.);
- Available to start as soon as possible, at least before the end of this year.