Depends on experience
Project & Program Management
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of an interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics solutions to the business and the whole Philips organization. We are looking for a candidate who is available on short notice. Freelancers are welcome to apply.
You will be responsible for managing the initiatives Philips has and will initiate to take Insights & Analytics to the next level. Those challenges are both business and technology related. The challenge is to organize and manage those initiatives that connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, and to support transforming and presenting it in a meaningful way.
You will be part of a fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team Insights & Analytics currently consists of more than 200 people.
In this specific project, you are responsible for migrating a traditional database platform to a SaaS Cloud solution, moving the data, rebuilding the models and recreating the flows that process the data. You will do this together with Philips Architecture, Philips’ technology partner and the different vendors related to this to be solution. Next to this, you are responsible for exploring new opportunities like IOT and connecting Philips factories to the new cloud based solution.
You are responsible for:
- Creating and managing activity and resource planning for one and in future possible multiple projects;
- Organizing a hybrid project team and motivate them to deliver maximum results;
- Managing stakeholders of the project like Architecture, Business & IT stakeholders;
- Managing internal processes to deliver components within your own projects like firewalls, DNS changes, infrastructure provisioning;
- Managing Philips external partners and technology provider/vendors;
- Providing cost estimating and developing project budget;
- Analyzing, manage and mitigate project risk;
- Monitoring progress of individual tasks on high & detailed level.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Worked in an agile (scrum) environment;
- Experience in managing Business Intelligence, analytics and/or Data migration projects;
- Affinity with infrastructure (cloud) aspects both related to Azure and AWS;
- Ability to adjust style of management based on the need from the team or urgency of the task;
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and the impact of implementing them in an Enterprise organization;
- Experience in managing a distributed project team in e.g. Netherlands and India;
- Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to manage complex stakeholder dynamics;
- 5+ years of experience.