€ 70,000 - € 80,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Food, Feed & Pharma
Over deze vacature
For a global organisation in the Food, Feed & Pharma with their HQ in the Eindhoven area, we are looking for a Financial Controller. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information. As a Financial Controller, you will work closely with Financial Controllers, Business Controllers, Finance Directors BU’s, Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury, Finance Staff BU’s and External Auditors.
The purpose of the job is to provide financial accounting information and reports to make sure that the management team is able to meet their financial goals and targets:
- Provide timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting information according to the Darling Ingredients standards (Accounting and Control Manual) and local statutory requirement;
- Design of financial reports;
- Provide information to Dutch Central Bank and Centrum voor de Statistiek;
- Perform consolidation of figures within Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and explain differences;
- Design and prepare statutory annual reports;
- Prepare and review monthly figures based on US GAAP;
- Prepare, perform and improve periodic closing process;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX controls;
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies, Dutch/US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley 404.
Our client is a global organisation in the Food, Feed & Pharma with their HQ in the Eindhoven area.
Our client offers excellent remunerations for this position:
- Annual salary up to max €76.000 a year (incl. thirteenth month);
- Holiday allowance of 8%;
- 25 days of vacation per year + 5 ADV days;
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance or related area (preferably RA or studying for RA);
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You currently work (or worked) at one of the Big 5 Accounting firms (and you have experience in auditing international clients);
- Knowledge of (inter)national accounting principles (Dutch & US GAAP, SOx);
- Familiar with consolidation software (HFM, HFP);
- You have approximately 4-7 years of working experience.