In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you an independent senior audit professional who enjoys travelling on a frequent base in Europe? Please check this new opportunity at Indorama Ventures!
The Internal Audit Manager (IAM) will be responsible for the internal audits of the sites (approx. 21) all over Europe. He or she will be reporting functionally to the Head of Internal Audit based in Bangkok and to the European CFO (G-line). The IAM is based in Rotterdam and employed by Indorama Netherlands BV.
- Prepare the yearly Internal Audit Plan for European business entities under the guidance of Head of Internal Audit which is approved by IVL Audit Committee Independently carry out audit of various business processes of European operating sites as per the approved internal audit plan;
- Follow Group Internal Audit Methodology;
- Review and discuss the Risk Assessment/Internal Control Matrix with the process owners and get it validated from the auditee;
- Assess control environments, identifies internal controls that achieve control objectives, evaluates effectiveness of internal controls and designs appropriate audit programs to test application of effective internal controls after understanding the complete business process and identifying the inherent risk and control within the various business processes;
- Keeping update with the various corporate policy and its implementation at various sites;
- Kick off meeting with the auditee team to explain the audit scope and objective and perform a process walk through along with the process owners;
- Plan audit testing strategy and estimate the time for completion of the audit;
- Complete audits within the agreed timeline;
- Discuss all findings with the Process Owners to ensure factual accuracy of the audit issues;
- Prepare Draft Internal Audit Report and discuss with HIA before releasing the same for management responses;
- Discuss management responses, action plans and timelines to ensure that the risks identified are adequately mitigated;
- Finalise the Internal audit report in consultation with Head of Internal Audit;
- Perform analytical review procedures;
- Ensure that audit work papers and audit files are maintained as per group IA standards;
- Validate the audit conclusions and ensure factual accuracy;
- Propose recommendation to address control weakness and process inefficiencies;
- Benchmarking of best business & process practices across European Operating entities;
- Closely interact with the Head of Internal Audit for implementation of best audit practices across European operating sites;
- Review of legal compliance processes for European business entities;
- Keep regular update with latest changes in the government regulation and compliance requirements in the region.
Indorama Ventures is a world-class chemical company, a global integrated leader in PET and fibers serving major customers in diversified end-use markets. Following the core strategy, the company develops innovative products for customer needs and to make great products for society.
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, Indorama Ventures has operating sites in 29 countries and 85 manufacturing facilities on five continents in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe & Eurasia. With 16.000 employees and consolidated revenue of 8.4 billion USD Indorama Ventures is a leading player in the market.
For more information please check the company website: http://www.indoramaventures.com/en/home
- Excellent remuneration package;
- 35 holidays (25+10 ADV);
- Lots of independence and responsibility;
- Dynamic output driven company.
The ideal candidates has:
- A master degree and preferable postmaster (CPA, Register Accountant, CIA, ACCA);
- 8-10 years’ experience/ proven track record in Internal Auditing, preferably in the manufacturing industry;
- Knowledge of risk based internal audits/ audit methodology;
- In-depth knowledge of internal audit developments and corporate governance;
- Working knowledge of various legislation affecting the production sites;
- Skills to identify key business risks;
- Good analytical skills and understanding of business processes;
- Understanding of the industry and business dynamics;
- Proficiency in computer applications and hands-on experience with ERP systems (e.g. Oracle/SAP);
- Language skills: fluent in English and knowledge of any other regional European language is added advantage;
- Independency in reporting;
- The ability to work in a stand-alone role, self-starter and high on follow up;
- Business acumen to understand commercial contracts/transactions.