€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Project & Program Management, Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Interested in organizing and coordinating all Training Programs for the Commercial organization of Amgen? We are looking for a part-time Training Coordinator (24 hours) to join a dynamic team!
As Training Coordinator you will be accountable for:
- Organizing and coordinating all Amgen European Training Programs for the Commercial organization to ensure process and program quality;
- Accurate and timely systems administration and management (LMS, Cognos, SAP/eFinity);
- High standard of administrative support for the L&D team.
You main responsibilities will be the coordination of the courses, communication, administration and metrics & reporting.
- Collect & consolidate participant nominations from local affiliates;
- Meeting Rooms: External or internal, room layout, A/V, catering;
- Hotel Rooms: Block bookings & corresponding coordination;
- Event scheduling based on an annual plan and/or ad-hoc;
- Faculty: Vendor and/or internal trainer scheduling (incl. accommodation);
- Ordering & checking materials from printers, incl. managing stock & shipping of materials;
- Other 3rd Parties: Coordinate services from training vendors (e.g. self-assessments, 360° etc.).
- Event communications and publicity with countries and participants;
- Course confirmation communications, handling logistical queries, cancellations & waitlists;
- Maintenance of SharePoint site with program information.
- Liaison with US on Learning Management System (LMS) entries and changes;
- Raising Purchase Orders (POs), processing invoices and budget tracking.
Metrics & Reporting
- Reporting using survey software and LMS/Cognos, e.g. program enrolment status tracking’s);
- Assist Learning & Performance Professional in producing program metrics for business updates.
Amgen is a leading company in human therapeutics in biotechnology. On a daily basis Amgen employees are working for the improvement of people's lives by development novel products in medicine in order to help petiole fight serious illnesses.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Amgen. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Minimum 5-10 years administration experience in an International environment, preferably in a training role;
- High level of systems administration experience, ideally has experience with a Learning Management System (LMS), SAP for raising POs and invoice processing and SharePoint;
- Project coordination skills, strong organization and time management skills, strong communication skills, incl. proficiency in English language verbal and written (on business level);
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
The Training Coordinator should have the following qualities:
- Customer Focus: listens and understands needs of internal customers across different geographies and is highly responsive;
- Interpersonal Savvy: excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to interface with individuals from a variety of cultures across Europe and the US;
- Organized and great planner: ability to set priorities and to handle multiple tasks;
- Take initiative and pro-actively suggesting new ideas, approaches to max efficiency and effectiveness;
- Ale to work independently as supporting a team that is located in another country (Switzerland).
The start date of the position is December 1st, 2018 until June 1st, 2019 or July 1st, 2019. We are looking for a part-time candidate (24 hours) who is flexible during the week. Also the candidate has to flexible in working hours as sometimes he/she needs to be in calls with the US or when a project has a deadline.