€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
As a Financial Controller at DSM you ensure the delivery and execution of the finance planning, actuals, closing and reporting activities for the assigned reporting units. You will act as service receiver for “finance actuals and closing services” as supplied by FSS.
Finance Actuals and Closing
- Provide all (accruals, provisions, corrections, etc.) content for Journal Entries (recurring and incidental) to GSC;
- Provide all content for required for fixed asset registration and depreciation;
- Linking pin to sites and units for asset registration and related questions;
- Responsible for solving issues escalated by FSS/Others regarding reconciliation GL and all sub ledgers (incl. clearing issues);
- Validate/Analyse financial results Legal Entity/Reporting Unit (Company Code);
- Ensure that agreed services as agreed with FSS are delivered up to standard.
- Provides reports for Provisions/Accruals;
- Supports o Mgmt. Reporting BG/BU o Monthly Reporting Deck Forecast/Actuals o Cash flow + ROCE (ROE/DEBT/EQUITY).
- Point of contact for the Business Partner;
- Direct contact to budget holders to support budgeting and forecasting process;
- Preparation Planning Figures (e.g. based on Top Down Guidance);
- Sanity checks (understand and check deviations) and first line advice to Business Partner;
- Data Upload in SAP/BW and related MD maintenance (e.g. cost centres);
- Set-up of allocation cycles in SAP;
- Ensure that POs are created on time and in line with new budget;
- Upload and lock RAF data in Crystal.
Finance External Financial Audit
- Point of contact to external auditor for the assigned legal entities;
- Responsible for the compliance, correctness and completeness for assigned legal entities.
Finance Master Data
- Responsible for the compliance, correctness and completeness of the applicable MD fields for the assigned legal entities.
- Manages and safeguards the local presence for accounting and reporting support for local legal entities, in close coordination FC Finance Regions;
- Manages the global network of service suppliers and contracts;
- Manages the local compliance calendar;
- Visits the local legal entity and accounting firm on a yearly basis;
- Secretary of the Board of the legal entity;
- To be organized per region.
Local statutory reporting
- Prepare and execute
- Deliver to local authorities
Contact person to local authorities
- Local TAX, VAT;
- National Statistics;
- Local Chamber of Commerce.
- Prepare and execute;
- Deliver to local authorities;
- Support reconciliation with DAR reporting incl. IAS12 requirements;
- Align with DSM GTx;
- Give guidance to local financial control employees;
- Local Payroll and Pension services;
- Coordinate KPMG audits.
Royal DSM N.V. is worldwide active in health, nutrition and materials. For them, sustainability is a responsibility, core value and central business driver. With their in-depth knowledge and broad expertise they create prosperity, environmental improvement and social progress. They are a value for all their stakeholders. In the Netherlands, DSM is active with a high-quality production sites, support services and unique competencies and facilities for research and development. In modern laboratories, their scientists work on social solutions in food and materials that find their way around the world. DSM is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Challenging temporary position for at least 6 months. The right candidate receives a YER contract and is seconded to DSM.
- (Post) Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting/Financial Controlling, and/or licensed certified public accountant;
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience within several finance positions;
- Knowledge and experience in a Shared Service environment;
- In-depth understanding of Finance and Accounting processes;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (SAPR3);
- Having the right capabilities to lead a team.