Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a drive to make organizations more effective and people more productive by developing and implementing business solutions? Do you want to create and support transparent collaborative and communicative solutions to support business processes of ASML? Are you an expert on Microsoft Office 365 customization and development, potentially including Azure? Are you familiar with software development and scripting tools and processes? Do you enjoy a technical challenge but also customer contact? Are you up for a challenging IT position in one of the most technical companies in the world?
Your mission is to bring business value through collaborative solutions for our internal and external customers, suppliers and other third party contractors in order to make them more productive. We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge that is familiar with our largest collaboration platform (based on Microsoft 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016 on premise) as well as several other collaborative solutions and related infrastructure, security and integration services like authentication, connectivity and search.
You must be able to intake customer needs and challenges and translate them to a technical and functional implementation in order to improve existing or build new business solutions. This includes continuously delivering business value in small increments (Agile/Scrum).
As an IT – Microsoft 365 specialist, you will fulfil a key role to translate our business demand into supportable IT services. Our IT operates in a high demanding, fast moving, and dynamic environment. We encourage our employees to think, invent and explore in their activities.
Daily activities will be:
- Improve or build (design, compose, code, test) new business solutions for various business partners;
- Advice business users in their questioning how-to make best use of the collaboration platform to support business processes;
- Troubleshoot and structural resolve issues that business users might encounter with the usage of the collaboration platform. This includes 3rd line support on delivered business solutions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
At least Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong focus, knowledge and experience of the Microsoft domain (5+ years), especially Microsoft 365 (3+ years). Experience with Azure is a pre;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with Microsoft SharePoint as a platform;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a SharePoint (Online) developer;
- Work experience in a consultancy role at enterprise customers;
- Experience with Web Development platforms (e.g. Knockout.js, Angular.js, React);
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Hybrid is a pre;
- Experience with SharePoint Framework is a pre;
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, and DevOps is a pre;
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Search in all its aspects is a pre (e.g. promoting results, implement external result sources, implement and optimize results, hybrid and configuring search);
- Knowledge and experience on one (or more) of the version control systems we use (TFS and GitHub).
Furthermore, the following personal skills are required:
- Flexible mind set and strive for improvement through continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Customer-First mind set;
- Good communications skills;
- Team player, but also able to work independent and take responsibility;
- Ability and eagerness to continuously learn in a quickly changing environment (e.g. cloud);
- Show initiative, creativity and problem solving attitude;
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality;
- Candidate must be fluent in English (primary communication) and preferably in Dutch.
Context of the position
The Competence Centre Generic Collaboration executes cross-sectorial projects in the area of generic collaboration and communication services for ASML. These projects have a high business visibility as they usually impact all ASML employees and sometimes also external parties. It’s responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining these collaboration services. The IT – Microsoft 365 specialist reports to the Sr. Manager Collaboration.