Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For an A-Brand consumer product are looking for an international Product Segment Manager Accessories.
As a Product Segment Manager, you drive the future business value (>6 months) of your product segment by managing and delivering the product segment program (New Product Development (NPD) roadmap) to the market. You successfully launch the approved new concepts into the market (realize the business case) and continuously enrich the NPD roadmap with a stream of newness (styling/upgrades) to meet business goals and grow the total product segment globally in line with the company strategy and long term business plan.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver and continuously increase future business value in the NPD roadmap by briefing and initiating "newness" projects (yearly upgrades and styling newness) as well as new concepts (handed over by concept innovation) and changes coming from the Sustaining Product Development (SPD) roadmap;
- Consolidate market intelligence (gathered from the commercial teams in the markets) as well as product segment performance (including competition) data, and translate into the product segment program as well as transfer this data as input for the new concept development teams;
- Responsible for a successful launch of the assigned products in close cooperation with the local development teams and relevant local and HQ departments;
- Safeguard and continuously sharpen global product propositions, positioning, pricing and profitability of the product segment, brief Sustaining Product Development teams on cost down and quality improvement programs, and fully responsible for the lifecycle of assigned products;
- Define global "menu card" and way of offering our products, including guidelines for the channels for regional selection of the products;
- Brief and work closely with the Marketing team to ensure the creation of product assets on the product proposition.
Our client never settle for anything less than a total "wow" experience.
They have a their Headquarter in Amsterdam and their factory in Xiamen, China, they invent, develop, test, and manufacture mobility products that combine design with engineering and beauty with functionality.
They have always made their products using high-quality materials, engineered them so that worn or broken parts can be individually replaced, and designed them so that owners can easily give their product a fresh look without having to throw it all out and start from scratch.
The result is something that is gorgeous to look at and a pleasure to use.
Made to use every day. Designed to last a lifetime.
- An educational background in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Design or Engineering;
- 6-8 years of working experience;
- Commercial understanding (financial/business);
- A strategic thinker;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.