€ 70,000 - € 85,000
Engineering, Banking, Energie
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Technical Project Manager for a temporary position, but might become a permanent position!
Our client needs an experienced Project Manager who can help to strengthen the team in terms of planning, executing and finalizing assigned international projects according to deadlines and within budget.
The position is located in the Amsterdam Area, but some travelling is involved since there are many international clients.
As Project Manager you are responsible for the complete project execution of assigned sold projects in terms of budget, scope, schedule and communication with all disciplines. You ensure planning and smooth development of sold projects in terms of quality, quantities, time and costs.
Some of your daily activities, managing several projects:
- Ensure that the budget is well allocated;
- Focus that the scope is understood and that the design meets customer requirements;
- Overall communication with all involved parties;
- Organize kick-off, review and inter-departmental meetings;
- Ensure synchronization and follow-up with Engineering, Purchasing/Industrial Engineering and Assembly team members involved in the project;
- Inform and meet the customer on the project progress and see to their collaboration for payment;
- Develop procedures and inform team-members: customers, markets, encountered difficulties, potential improvements, etc.;
- Manages customer I&C survey;
- Manages appointed Live Order Engineers;
- Transfers project to Client Services.
An original family business, recently integrated as specialized BU within an international, worldwide operating organization in the packaging industry. The company is nationally and internationally market leader in their scope.
- Bachelor/Master in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or similar);
- At least 5 years of experience and a proven track record in successfully managing industrial projects;
- Outgoing, independent personality with a positive attitude and coaching skills;
- General technical mechanical, pneumatic, electric knowledge;
- General knowledge in operation of industrial systems;
- Strong planning- and organizational skills, knowledge of budget monitoring methods;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch language, German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel to international to client locations.