€ 100k/year, €100,-/hr
Project & Program Management, Facility & Real Estate
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
The global business services organization delivers shared services for HR, Finance, IM and NPR using a global organization serving the business. It optimizes the delivery for these functions and strives to deliver at market cost and with excellent service. It has set as objective to give back time to the businesses so that they can focus on our customers, growing their business and innovation.
In order to improve the output, projects will be initiated implementing new systems, processes, ways of working and other step changes. Projects follow a standard approach, and aim to deliver little or no disruption to the business.
The Project Manager Facilities Optimization manages a project, which aims at optimizing the facilities for the company. He/she will work in close cooperation with the Director Real Estate and will coordinate the work streams in the three regions (Asia, Americas, and Europe). The project has stakeholders in the business and functions, both globally and locally. The PM needs to make sure that they are aware and aligned to the objectives of the project.
The Project Manager delivers projects including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling Project activities. The Project Manager needs to be very hands-on and track actions and open issues with the action holders. It’s crucial for the Project Manager to have experience in managing large global projects with a third party.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Delivery of projects within Time, required Quality, Scope and Budget, keeping a keen eye on Risk and Resourcing;
- Create, agree and manage according to Project Plan;
- Engage with stakeholders and report on Project progress;
- Make sure that Project is sufficiently staffed;
- Identify the Risks and agree mitigation with stakeholders;
- Manage dependencies within the Project and with other Projects.
Complex international corporate company.
Temporary contract via YER (detachering, € 100k+/year) or Interim Management (zzp, € 100,-/hr).
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related Analytical field required;
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification;
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification or other process (desired);
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems (desired).
Experience and other
- Minimum of 3 years of direct project management;
- Level of responsibility: must have been primary responsible manager for at least 10 projects end-to-end. Desired: Experience as Portfolio Manager or Program Manager for matrixed business unit or functional group;
- Industry experience: experience working in mid/large complex and diverse environments. Desired: History working within a shared services or BPO organization. Demonstrated experience with more than one industry type including consulting experience or service delivery experience;
- Geographic Scope: Ability to work in Amsterdam/Arnhem with ability to speak & write fluent English. Ability to travel internationally up to 25%. Desired: Proven track record of working in different countries, and conducting business in a mixed-language environment. Also desired to be fluent in at least one other language;
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training: Experience training, mentoring, and/or coaching new project managers;
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project and Project Server, Desired: SAP; SharePoint;
- Language: English. Desired: Fluency in French, Portuguese, German, Dutch or Chinese.