Human Resource & Recruitment
In dienst van YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Do you have a passion for recruitment and HR? Do you enjoy working with colleagues in an enthusiastic and result-oriented work environment? Is communication one of your strengths? Then we look forward to receive your application!
As a Recruiter you are responsible for the recruitment and selection of professionals and you are involved in the guidance and relationship management of interim candidates. You establish contacts with potential candidates, you negotiate with them their salary expectation and you guide them during their selection process.
You will be mainly in charge of:
- Approaching candidates and make a first screening of applicants;
- Conducting daily meetings with international professionals with a technical background (mainly electronic engineers);
- Together with your team you will have to make the match between outstanding positions of our clients and the ambitions and wishes of the professionals involved;
- You will have to build and maintain a network of relevant professionals using different recruitment tools such as social media (E.g. LinkedIn, YER recruitment system and visiting network events at, for example, Colleges and Universities Guiding professionals during their assignment).
YER is the organization of and for professionals. YER has been active since 1987 and has grown into a leading international player within the employment services, for both temporary and permanent positions. Since 1999, YER has been the market leader in the Netherlands. With 10 offices in the Netherlands, we are strongly represented nationally.
Working at YER is choosing entrepreneurship with a lot of personal responsibility, personal growth and development. You work with energetic and passionate colleagues with the drive to win.
You work together with a team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues in a competitive environment. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an appealing salary and attractive bonuses.
- Bachelor or Master degree in HRM, Psychology, Business Administration or similar;
- Experience in recruitment 0-2 years;
- Previous experience with technical recruitment is a strong plus;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, result-oriented;
- You can speak fluently in English.