€ 70,000 - € 100,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you keen to take up a new challenge as business partner in a global company? We are looking for a strong, agile person to join the high-class finance department at ASML.
At ASML they constantly have to ensure that their ambitious business objectives are met in compliance with laws and regulations.
As a business partner you will co-operate with senior stakeholders (up to the CFO) inside and outside the Finance department. You will play a key role in:
-Helping out your colleagues with the correct and consistent interpretation and implementation of (new) US GAAP/IFRS standards;
-Ensuring compliance with consolidated external reporting requirements for Form 20-F (US GAAP) and Statutory Annual Report (IFRS);
-Determining the accounting impact of significant sales and procurement deals by being part of the different account teams;
-Be part of the project team in case of acquisition or other significant strategic projects; and
-Driving continuous improvement through initiating and execution changes which enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of ASML’s financial compliance processes.
You will be responsible for:
-US GAAP and IFRS Compliance (internal US GAAP/ IFRS helpdesk, preparation of position papers, updating the accounting manual, determining accounting impact on strategic projects and sales/procurement deals);
-Integrated Reporting of ASML Holding NV (US GAAP and IFRS);
-Consolidated financial statements in quarterly earnings releases (US GAAP and IFRS);
-First point of contact with external auditor regarding accounting related topics; and
-Embedding compliant accounting in ASML’s processes.
-You will assist in monthly closing processes (e.g. consolidation, reporting, taxes and treasury).
The ASML Finance department operates in a dynamic environment where learning, commitment, business partnering, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. The Finance department is responsible for driving cost effective transactional, fiscal and financial processes on a global scale, supporting business decisions, financial planning, action management, risk mitigation and maintaining appropriate corporate governance practices.
As ASML is a fast-closing, listed company in both the US (NASDAQ) as well as in the Netherlands (AEX), compliance with SOX, US GAAP and IFRS and efficient and compliant processes is crucial. This makes this position challenging, complex and very important within the Finance department!
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To qualify for this challenging position you need a Master degree in Economics with completed RA.
- 7+ years of experience at one of the big 4 audit firms (incl. managerial experience) is required;
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP or IFRS is required;
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the requirements as result thereof is a pre;
- Experience / Knowledge of continuous monitoring, data analytics is a pre.
Informal personality, proper communication skills and hands-on attitude.