Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Your job mission is to secure the introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, review design proposals and drive technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Troubleshoot is part of the EUV Factory Production Support organization. The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners. In the EUV Factory the wafer scanners are assembled, tested and qualified as well as installed at customer sites. The Production Support department within this sector supports the introduction of new products and corresponding processes into the EUV Factory, from development into volume production This also includes the install of EUV systems at the customer site.
Troubleshoot provides technical support during the manufacturing and qualification of the latest generation wafer scanner systems. Troubleshoot is the second line support organization within the factory. Main task is to solve complex issues. The experience gained during escalations, combined with performance monitoring of the systems is used to deliver input to the design organization by setting requirements and defining improvement proposals.
A continuous cycle of learning, improving and sharing insights to support the technical roadmap of ASML.
Field of expertise
CO2-beam alignment consists of all optical (mechatronic) components and related sensors to secure a stable CO2-beam with the right optical properties in a conditioned environment.
A challenging source topic since a well-defined CO2-beam is essential for creating high power EUV-light.
Resolve disturbance during manufacturing and install
- Take ownership of escalated issues;
- Solve complex and cross-modular technical issues through team effort;
- Provide qualitative action plans which drive for solutions while minimizing down-time;
- Prevent issues from re-occurring.
Facilitate New Product Introduction
- Contribute to New Product Definition (requirement setting & design review);
- Responsibility for product performance on first pilot systems;
- Use ‘lessons learned’ from mature products to improve current and future products.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- BSc/MSc technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Physics or Mechatronics);
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes (pré);
- Experience in analyzing complex problems (from problem definition to solution);
- Strong analytical mind;
- Pragmatic and pro-active attitude; likes to take the lead;
- Ability to communicate at various organizational levels;
- Team player;
- Broad technical interest and eager to learn;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Good organizational skills;
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing;
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis to support at customer site.