€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Would you like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment where you are in daily contact with both operational and administrative disciplines? Are you prepared to go out-of-your-way to support and service challenging complex warehouse processes and do you truly enjoy being part of a motivated team in a diverse setting? Then this position is a great opportunity.
The Quality Engineer/Analyst coordinates material quality related warehouse issues as soon as they are discovered on the shop-floor with regard to structure, processes and procedures. It is important to balance day-to-day production output and maintain a quality point of view. To minimize repetitive quality issues, it is important to quickly recognize structural hick-ups and escalate to relevant parties. These might be other disciplines in production and supporting sections such as supply chain, logistic, D&E and production engineering.
- Execute daily Material Quality Reviews for Warehouse and Clean Bench issues;
- Analyze Warehouse Q-data and relevant operational processes to take initiative in solving issues structurally;
- Support in case of (production) stagnation due to supplier-Q;
- Lead and/or participate in Quality or process related improvement projects;
- Monitor the performance of the total supply chain and initiate escalations to continuously improve this.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor in Logistics or Business Administration with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Quality management systems and Q-methods/-techniques;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods;
- Familiar with warehousing, preferably in a production logistic environment;
- Experience in problem analysis of products and (logistical) processes;
- Administrative experience (Microsoft Office);
- ERP knowledge (preferable SAP).
- Has analytical skills and will inquire to find cause behind the cause;
- Has a drive to improve and can convince others when necessary;
- Has problem solving capabilities and can summarize issues to the core message;
- Is a communicator and networker, likes to be well informed and knows how to find relevant information;
- Is a team player who will share any knowledge with the team and contributes to long term quality development;
- Is proactive and open to change;
- Is able to work in a multidisciplinary team within a high tech environment;
- Is service orientated with good communication skills;
- Is able to both speak and write in English and Dutch.
Context of the position
The Warehouse & Logistics department within ASML is responsible for both inbound logistics (receipt, storage, inspection, picking, cleaning & kitting and delivery to production) as well as outbound logistics (planning, cleaning, labeling, packing and shipment of ASML’s products) for all factories and all incidental activities related to production.